Reasons to Wear Short Wedding Dresses
One of the biggest reasons for choosing a short length bridal gown is that it can be worn both during and after the wedding ceremony. So many brides spend a fortune on an elaborate long gown with an equally long train for the church ceremony then realize it will be almost impossible to dance the night away in it at the post-wedding party. With a short wedding dress, it’s easy!
And there are other practical reasons too:
The short wedding dress style is not for everybody. Not all brides can wear a short dress at the wedding and look both elegant and unique. This style is only for those who are bold enough to assume a sexier bridal look. One has to have or find the right attitude to wear a short wedding dress and this is perhaps the biggest inconvenient for many women in this regard.
Even if you would like to wear a short dress on your big day you won’t be able to pull the best look if you don’t have that sexy appeal in you. On the other hand, there are women who look at their best in short dress. Put them in floor-length designs and they will look completely unattractive and inappropriate.
Short wedding dresses are at the height of their popularity. Whether looking for a dress for a traditional, city hall, or destination wedding, wearing a short wedding dress is a great option. They are also a great choice to wear at a bridal reception as they do not limit your movements as much as a ball gown does for dancing and celebrating. Justin Alexander's short styles are very popular with brides.
This Valentine's Day, we want to celebrate with Lauren Wise who wore the Beverlywood gown on her gorgeous winter wedding day! Dolly Couture is proud to share Valentine's Day with you and be a part of the most important day of your life. Thank you everyone for your support and love. Happy Valentine's Day!
With a Dolly Couture gown, she looks fabulous anywhere she goes in her short white wedding dress! Emily’s radiant smile in the perfect dress for her big day has brought people to share her happiness. Congratulation on a wonderful wedding Emily!
Savanna Prairie gown with surplice neckline, in nylon chiffon.
|Short Wedding Dresses|
1. First of all, measure your height and make sure about length of your wedding dress. Even a very short wedding dress can spoil your sparkle and you will feel uncomfortable while dancing in reception area. You should buy a dress that falls no longer than the mid-calf.
2. Maintain your curves properly. A toned body with sexy curves can really put all the eyeballs rolling on you. Your wedding dress should empathize your best features should not expose your figure flows. Also, do some exercises so as to tone your arms and hips as usually, short wedding dresses are sleeve less and it should show off your hourglass figure.
3. Though, white and off white fabric is appreciated on a short wedding dresses but you can choose some other colors, if this is not your first wedding. Bride with striking features can go for short lavender wedding dress. Buy a dress that has pearls and beige studded on it, they give you a stunning look.
4. Though, short wedding dresses are less expensive than long ones because of costly silk but a thorough examination is necessary before you go for the one. Watch closely about all the intricate details on the dress and if possible, try on some sample dress.
5. The next step is to buy beautiful bridal accessories that complement your wedding dress. If your wedding dress is fancy, then add a glow to the overall look with a jeweled tiara and high-heeled shoes. In all, your wedding dress should put some spotlights on your shoes and other wedding accessories.