Select shoes that are a more glamorous version of something you’re already used to wearing. In addition to feeling comfortable, you want to feel confident on your wedding day. Teetering on stiletto heels for the first time in your life as you walk down the aisle is not going to look or feel good. A pair of ballerina flats or low-heeled pumps can be just as stylish as mile-high shoes, especially if the bride moves gracefully in them.
Buy the highest quality shoes you can afford. Some brides are willing to spend several thousands of dollars on a wedding dress but don’t want to invest in a good pair of wedding shoes because “they’re just for one day.” There are two great ways to counteract that kind of thinking. One way is to buy a pair of dyeable shoes that you love the shape and feel of. After the wedding, have them dyed black and you’ll have a fantastic pair of evening shoes to wear again and again. A second approach is to veer from the traditional white and purchase shoes in a color you wear often, maybe one that coordinates with your wedding theme. Shoes in soft metallic tones of gold, silver or platinum are also appropriate for a wedding and can be worn every summer when metallics are always hot.
On the practical side of comfort, remember to buy shoes that are appropriate for the season and venue in which you’ll be married. Even if you find them comfortable, strappy sandals are not going to look stylish with a winter-themed dress and crystal-embellished heels will look foolish on the beach.
Whichever shoes you decide on, spend time breaking them in by wearing them around the house and out for an errand now and then. And don’t forget to tuck a comfy pair or flats into your bridal emergency bag just in case!
Planning a wedding often involves balancing competing interests and, for your feet, two of those important interests come into direct competition on the big day: comfort and style.
With photographers snapping your picture, you will want to wear shoes that match the look of your wedding, shoes that look great peeking out from under your dress. But you have to keep in mind that the bride is on her feet for hours during the course of a wedding and reception. Comfort is a high priority, especially if you plan to get out on the dance floor with your guests.
These five tips will help you find the perfect pair of bridal shoes that look great and won’t leave you limping toward your honeymoon:
1. Shop online with retailers that offer a free shipping promotion and a wide selection. This strategy will allow you to order several pairs of shoes at once and compare them in person. Send back the ones that don’t look or feel right and hang on to the ones you love. Wear them around the house while you do your dusting or vacuuming to see if you could make it through a night of dancing. If you have blisters after an hour, send them back.
2. Consider thick heels or wedges. Wedges and shoes with thicker heels provide more support for your arches than thinner heeled shoes and will allow you a sturdier base to rest your foot on while you dance. If you are having an outdoor wedding and you want to wear heels, wedges are a great option because they sit on top of soil and sand, so you won’t sink into the ground while you’re walking.
3. Don’t limit yourself to white. Many brides are finding more versatility in their shoe selection by looking outside of the traditional wedding color rage. Bold brides bring attention to their feet by wearing red shoes. For some brides, shoes can be the perfect “something blue.” Playful shoes provide great photo opportunities. You can show off a flashy pedicure by wearing neutral sandals or peep-toe heels.
4. Buy a pair of shoes you will wear after the wedding is over. If the shoes you pick for your wedding don’t look overly bridal, you can wear them again and again. This way, you won’t have to feel bad about spending so much on a pair of shoes.
5. Buy a back-up pair of shoes. So maybe the shoes you fell in love with are a little uncomfortable. You feel confident you will make it down the aisle, but not so sure you will comfortably dance the night away. Who says you can’t wear two pairs of shoes? Bring a more comfortable back-up pair of shoes to your reception so you can change out of the pretty wedding shoes before the dancing begins. You will also have them on hand in case you’re feeling shaky and want to change your mind about the mega-heels before the wedding ceremony begins.
Latest designs and the beautiful style your wedding shoes can make your wedding dress more attractive and also will give you a perfect bride look on the day of wedding too. You should be choose you shoes very care full but the selection of wedding shoes is demands more care and attention because it can be the reason of enhancement or the destroying the beauty of your beautiful wedding shoes.
Wedding shoes should be choose according to the wedding dress, it also according to the latest fashion too because your odd style of wedding shoes will destroy your beautiful look on the day that I hope you will want to that. If you can wear high heel than you should wear high heel on your wedding day because it gives you really very smart look and attractive style on the day of wedding. There are some very stylish design for the wedding shoes you can use these designs but if you are not using high heel in your regular routine you should not buy high heel for the day of wedding because it will irritating and you can not be enjoy the wedding ceremony happily and it will also destroy your beautiful look on the day of wedding. Red Wedding Dress can look more beautiful if you will choose the perfect shoes style for the day of wedding.
High heel according to your style will give you very pretty look with your very beautiful and very stylish wedding dress, but there are also very beautiful designs in low heel or flat shoes as wedding shoes you also can use these on the day of wedding according to the wedding dress.
Try Before You Buy
If you’re looking to buy a couple of pairs from an online retailer that you have never purchased shoes from before, make sure you get the sizes right. Not all shoes manufacturers turn out shoes the same size. The size six of one retailer could fit you like a glove, yet if you purchase a six from someone else, the shoes could be too small or too big. If you can find the exact same pair in a shop – then try them on to make sure you get the right size. However, if you know you can get a better deal online, then try the shop ones on but buy them from the online store.
Comfort & Style Can Work
If you’re clever you don’t have to sacrifice style and looks for comfort when you choose bridal shoes. There are some beautiful styles around which may not be that comfortable to wear all day and night, but which would be perfect to wear just for the ceremony. A quick change into more comfortable but just as stylish bridal shoes before the reception is the perfect solution.